I'm a photographer based in Vancouver, Canada. I first began photographing in 2010 using only a cellphone. Now, I hold a BFA in Photography from Emily Carr University of Art + Design. My main focus is social documentary projects however, I also produce conceptual art & editorial work.
My photographic practice is informed by a critical approach to the way that we create and consume images and media. My goal is to strike a balance between affect and intellectual response on various social issues. I am interested in new forms of documentary practice while bearing in mind materiality, modes of production and performance.
One thing that has remained the same over the years is my caring heart and a desire to change the world. I believe in the pursuit of excellence and would love to hear from you if you share a similar vision.
2018 BFA (Photography), Emily Carr University of Art + Design, Vancouver, B.C.
Residencies & Other Education
2017 BFA (Photography), Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem, Israel
- Marpole BIA Social Media Artist-In-Residence, Vancouver, B.C.
2012 Leica Akademie workshop with Quinton Gordon, Vancouver, B.C.
2018 Emily Carr Grad Show, The Micharl O’Brian Exhibition Commons and Media Gallery, Vancouver, B.C.
- Fixing Entropy (Capture Photography Festival), Push & Pull Studio Gallery, Vancouver, B.C.
- Roll Call Vancouver Vol II, Woodwards Atrium, Vancouver, B.C.
2017 Exchanging Numbers, The Michael O’Brian Exhibition Commons and Media Gallery, Vancouver, B.C.
- Blue, Senior Photo Gallery Emily Carr University, Vancouver, B.C.
- International Exchange Show, Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem, Israel
- Image<->text, Emily Carr Library Exhibition Space, Vancouver, B.C.
2016 Lotusland 1st Launch and Obsoleteists, Untitled Art Space, Vancouver, B.C.
2015 Foundation Show, Concourse Gallery Emily Carr University, Vancouver, B.C.
Publications & Reviews
2018 Photo / Foto Magazine
2017 Push Pull Zine issue 00
- Woo Publication Fall Issue
2016 Woo Publication Fall Issue
2015 Woo Publication Spring Issue
2014 Woo Publication Fall Issue
2016 Award of excellence, Photographer’s Forum Magazine College & High School Photography Contest